If you’re training women in menopause, you have questions. It’s not all a to b to c to d… and success.
The best way to learn is to be in a group where you can go over your cases and clients because there is no one absolute path. You can find those easy ones, and yet you’re going to think you’re doing everything right and realize no, the belly bloat, the lack of fat loss, the extreme fatigue are still obstacles.
Questions about the Flipping 50 Fitness Specialist I answer today:
- Why should I do it with Flipping 50?
- How soon can I complete the program?
- How soon can I start using this with clients?
- What’s the difference between the Specialist and the Advanced Specialist?
- When I go through the program, do I get personal coaching?
- If I want the information for myself (too) should I just do one of your programs first before I do the Specialist or Advanced Specialist?
- Does the program teach me exercises to do with my clients?
Do I need a certification or degree to do the program?
- What background is beneficial before I start?
Training women in menopause … easy mistakes to make
Working with women in this phase of life is rewarding and frustrating. If you’re still trying to focus on fat burning by eating less and exercising more you could make clients feel worse not better.
During perimenopause when many women haven’t even begun to realize they’re not getting results because of hormone changes, you can find opportunities.
Training women in menopause with a blueprint for assessing hormones makes it easy. When you can interpret both the signs from the body and from lab reports and suggest testing options you can create a unique and in-demand business.
You’re not limited to training women in a geographic location. Once you’ve got the skills menopause is something every woman in the world goes through. There area 46 million women in menopause now and 6 thousand women enter it every day.