#283 Whether you sell fitness & health services by webinar, phone, or in person all of these tips will help you get there.
First, before the meeting:
Set the stage for it being about how we’ll work together not if.
- How long have you been thinking about this?
- How serious are you about taking action?
- Why do you think you’re not where you want to be?
- Which of my products or services make the most sense to you?
- What do you need help deciding?
On the call.
Set up…take charge.
- How these calls usually go…
- Ask permission to continue or share your ideas for them (based on survey results)
- Ask questions pertinent to what you need to know.
- Listen, and ask follow up questions.
- State your recommendations. Ask, am I explaining that clearly? (make it about you not them if they don’t understand)
- Do you want help creating and following through on that plan?
- Would you like that help from me?
- I work with people in two ways (no more)… x and x which is better for you.
- Take the credit card details right then or… risk sending an email follow up.
- Here’s what happens next. Paint the picture so they know what happens when the enroll. (as if… they will, already did)
What if they want to know if there’s any other option. Ask why. And if it’s price:
Let’s look at what parts of the program aren’t important to you and what we can remove from the service to make that make sense.
That can create a fear of missing out. No one wants less of the service. What they want is all the service and to pay less. So, when you paint it like that, they often find the money.
Before What You Say to Sell Fitness & Health Services
Most important… what are you doing to get people into your funnel: to your calls, consults, webinars? Do you get qualified leads? The ones ready to buy, start, get results?
Here’s how to write copy… which is everything you say, write, and speak on stage or in videos that either attracts or repels people. If you can’t help people take action, you can’t help them.
To sell fitness & health you really have to have a good product, really care about people, and give value that wows your customers.