Better Client Relationships for Better Client Outcomes
Ever question your client relationships? Or see an employee or colleague that makes you wonder about how best to handle client relationships and boundaries?
If you want to support your client’s strong foundation to make self care changes but stay within scope of practice, tune in.
Eighteen year-old Stanley Padgett married his seventeen-year-old high school sweetheart in what easily could have been another divorce statistic. Another couple who naively wed too young and couldn’t make it work.
While they enjoyed each other, they were tested early and often. They raised their first child while working their way through college. Their second wasn’t any easier as Stan was attending Duke Law School at the time.
He graduated from Duke University School of Law in 1982 and has been a business trial lawyer in Tampa since then.
His book, “UnVeiled: Secrets of a Marriage that Lasts Forever” and his course “The Diamond Relationship Formula” are the result of a lifetime of work and research.
Unlike most “relationship experts,” what Stan teaches does not come from a book or from a classroom. It comes from a life well lived and a marriage that endured and improved through good times and bad, in sickness and in health. Their marriage has been cut and polished into a Diamond Marriage.
So you may be asking how do I walk this fine line of building trust without it becoming personal? Glad you asked. because Stan provided some clear answers.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- How important is a stable relationship in anchoring a foundation for self care in health and fitness?
- How can a trainer support positive client relationships for his/her clients in order to gain greater compliance and improve client outcomes?
- Boundaries and scope of practice are a challenge due to the nature of personal training. Do you have suggestions for curbing conversations that could come back to bite a trainer?
- It can be heady, or flattering, to be treated as a confidante – how to be aware of that?
- Starting early, going late, potentially struggling with finances – can weight heavy on relationships, how can you as a trainer take care of your own relationship foundation?
Connect with Stan:
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/relationshipmagicacademy/
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/RelationshipMagicAcademy/?ref=bookmarks
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/relationshipmagicacademy/
RMA Website – http://www.relationshipmagicacademy.com/
Youtube – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nE70toYDYQ0