Say no right now should be on the top of your list if you want to not just survive but thrive in the coming months and years.
Yesterday I went over what you need to say yes to. If you missed it I highly recommend you go return and you’ll have the complete loop.
Another thing you should take a serious look at is the last 4 spots for the Flipping 50 Fitness Specialist open right now.
Say no to these if you want to focus:
- Late nights
- Short sleeps
- Junk food
- Binges of Netflix
- Long runs or workouts of any kind
- Subscriptions you don’t absolutely need or have to have for business
- Memberships you don’t need or have to have for business
- Fees on itunes, icloud storage, any recurring fees you haven’t looked closely at
- Activities in your business that aren’t directly related to earning revenue
- Anything that does have to get done but someone else can do for a lower hourly rate
- Breakfast lunch and dinner with people who want to pick your brain
- Anything any time with people who suck the energy out of you
- Social media time
- Social media posts that aren’t video and messages that increase your leads or sales directly
- Getting your nails done or buying things you don’t need because they’re on sale
Saying no to some of these things is hard. You will struggle with it. No one wants to lower their lifestyle. But as you earned more and times were good and you were enjoying the lazy attitude you’d always rely on someone to do things for you, you increased your lifestyle to a point where you have little wiggle room. Am I right?
The house, the car, the things you had to have the kids in? The nails, the hair, the facials, the massages. Some of those things aren’t happening right now and can’t. That alone is saving you money.
There is money in other places if you look. Make this a game. How much money can you find this month?
The last thing you should be saying no to is thoughts that sabotage you. Don’t be a victim. Do be creative. You can’t be creative when you’re stressed. S take time, go hike, nap, sing, listen to music, podcasts, color, draw, journal. Do what you need to do so you can get creative and think what if…