#281 In the year and a half we’ve had it’s nice to hear a fitness business success story. Hang onto your hats because it sounds too good to be true. But founded on listening to what was already working, first for them this sister act created a community that love them and what they’re doing.
Sisters, best friends, coaches, and most importantly, moms! Both Ashley and Jocelyn are NASM Certified Personal Trainers and Certified Nutrition Coaches, also holding a B.S. in Health and Fitness Management. The Lavender Sisters created TLL Fit to help busy moms step into their power and become who they were always meant to be, inside and out!
Listen to this fitness business success story and create one of your own. Are you using the right words to attract your ideal customer? Have you truly defined who it is? And do you know what motivates them to buy. Find out the 5 female buying personas and a dozen word families you can use to create your emails, posts, blogs, titles and sales pages that (ethically) help your ideal customer say, YES!
It’s how I went from $0 to 6-figure months after gutting my fitness business life at 49. You’ve got this.
Questions we answer in this episode:
- Why this? What sent you into this business? What’s your personal story?
- How did The Lavender Lifestyle and TLL Fit come about? What’s your backstory?
- How long have you been in business?
- How is your business unique?
- What are you doing to set your business apart?
- How has the pandemic treated you and what pivots did you make?
- Biggest learning moments you’ve had?
- How’s partnership working? Biggest points of conflict? Who’s in charge of what?
- Who handles accounting, promotions, campaigns, back end?
- What are your goals for 2021 and beyond?
Key in fitness business success stories generally all start by having a clear customer journey from getting to know you and buying from you, again and again. Once upon a time your first step for ideal customers was…
TLL Fit offers fitness challenges to kickstart healthy habits and also 1:1 fitness and nutrition coaching. How is your business different or what sets you apart?
And the last question I asked this fitness business success story is this:
What have you learned from being in business that you feel is helpful to share with other entrepreneurs?