Do your clients suffer from emotional eating?
Do they cancel or seem non-compliant and fail to get results?
Do you think they just lack willpower or discipline? And… do you wish you had tools to help them??
You’re in the right place today. My guest and weight loss expert Tricia Nelson lost fifty pounds by identifying and healing the underlying causes of her emotional eating.
Tricia has spent nearly thirty years researching the hidden causes of the addictive personality. Tricia is an Emotional Eating Expert and author of the #1 bestselling book, Heal Your Hunger, 7 Simple Steps to End Emotional EatingNow. She is also the host of the popular podcast, The Heal Your Hunger Show. A highly regarded speaker and coach, Tricia has been featured on NBC, CBS, KTLA, FOX and Discovery Health.
Questions we cover about emotional eating in this episode:
- What is your journey with emotional eating and how did it lead you to start Heal Your Hunger?
- How do you know if your client is an emotional eater or a food addict?
- Why do you think it is that 98% of all diets fail?
- What causes emotional eating and binge eating behavior?
- Is there more to emotional eating than eating too much and eating for emotional reasons?
- Do you have any tips to help clients differentiate between emotional and physical hunger?
- What are three things you recommend a person do to end emotional eating now?
You will learn in this episode:
- Why “comfort foods” are so comforting
- Why 98% of all diets fails
- How to help your clients differentiate between physical and emotional hunger
- 3 Hidden causes of emotional eating and how to heal them
- How to stop obsessive food thoughts
- The #1 weight loss mistake clients should never make
- How to manage stress before it drives your clients to the kitchen
Get Tricia’s Free NOW!
5 Things Your Weight Loss Clients Are Afraid to Tell You and